Foraging Course for Beginners – Spend a glorious day foraging with our expert forager learning about how to forage sensibly & safely. Return to a demonstration from our chefs, cooking up all the wonderful finds from the day! The foraging course includes a fabulous three course meal with a glass of wine/soft drink, refreshments, tea & coffee, plus plenty of samples and tasters!
We are now just confirming all our dates for 2020 – these will be published in Dec/Jan – Purchase a voucher (here) and they can be used on any of the dates once confirmed. Foraging courses will start in early spring and then there will be some in the summer and autumn.
Intermediate – Those that have some knowledge or wild food / foraging and would like more information to further knowledge/Experience. .
Beginner – Those who have never foraged for Wild food before.
- Early Spring 2020 – a few courses looking at new growth and early season foraging
- Spring/Summer 2020:
- Wed 23rd September 2020 – Intermediate General Forage
- Thu 24th September 2020 – Beginners Foraging
- Fri 25th September 2020 – Beginners Foraging
- Sat 26th September 2020 – Beginners Foraging
- Sun 27th September 2020 – Beginners Foraging
- New for 2020: Gin making foraging course / Chocolate making with foraged flavours course, contact us for details!
- Autumn 2020:
- Wed 21st October 2020 – Intermediate Fungi ID Forage
- Thu 22nd October 2020 – Beginners Fungi & General Foraging
- Fri 23rd October 2020 – Beginners Fungi & General Foraging
- Sat 24th October 2020 – Beginners Fungi & General Foraging
- Sun 25th October 2020 – Beginners Fungi & General Foraging
0830 – Arrive Tea/Coffee & pastries
0845 – Introduction from Instructors
0915 – Head out (sturdy footwear & suitable clothing, drink & optional personal snacks required)
1300 – Return to Cookery school, cook up any finds
1330 – 3 Course meal with wine
1500 – Finish & depart
If you would like to book a course/event for someone else, then head over to vouchers section, where you can by a gift voucher & redeem code, so you can give the voucher & code to the person you would like to give it to, and they can then return to this site or phone us to book themselves on the date/course they would like.